05 August 2009

global storm peace king

ultimate freakiness top ten:
1. 'how are you so rad?'
2. disassemble before the foundation hardens (aka burnitdownrebuild.net)
3.in the pool with or without you
4. millions of dead cats
5. care when i do/don't when i care
6. never rushing, never rush me
7. monopoly on violence
8. the uselessness of pleasure
9. two days a week
10. pizzahead; 'all i wanna doooooo is lay in the sun'




i want to listen to you without the subconscious noise in the background of my mind's ear.





2 comments:

Sacha Noelle Peet said...

I could recognize her with only seeing drawings of herself before!!

emily said...

she was made for cartoons/is made of cartoons.
hey girlish, i miss you! hows yr zine life going?

followers

things of the recent past

about me

My photo
seize us by the hand.