24 December 2009

i'm finding it hard to believe

JEN NUGENT IS GETTING MARRIED top ten:

1. when we were eighteen, where did you get that bottle of rum?
1½. no shoes running from the bowery, congee-village plz
2. dye my hair, bleach my hair
3. 'its 14 degrees outside! i want to die!'
4. loeb hall, gore-see//moon deck, henni's dates
5. casual time in sarasota, florida
6. zombie face paint & bowls of fake blood
7. i am sorry i am not the friend to you that you have been to me
8. caught talking shit in the mckibben lofts, post-grasshoppers
9. asleep in yr bed at 1030pm, new years eve
10. {(['i'm taking soup to a friend, i promise i'll see you at BKF!'])}


the hardest walk you could ever take is the walk you take from a to b to c.

2 comments:

nick wallin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noeTCf8PLuc

jenee davis said...

I often think about Emily Stebbins. I look at pictures of her.

followers

things of the recent past

about me

My photo
seize us by the hand.